Dr. Mary E Pagano MD
Internist5333 Douglas Ave Racine WI, 53402
Dr. Mary Pagano is an internist practicing in Racine, WI. Dr. Pagano specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Pagano provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1982
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Diet, breakfast, and academic performance in children.
- Delusional versus nondelusional body dysmorphic disorder: clinical features and course of illness.
- Long-term outcomes of office-based buprenorphine/naloxone maintenance therapy.
- The relationship of school breakfast to psychosocial and academic functioning: cross-sectional and longitudinal observations in an inner-city school sample.
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Adjustment Disorder
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Mary E Pagano MD's Practice location
Racine, WI 53402Get Direction
Dr. Mary E Pagano MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pagano
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Dr. Jehana James MD3807 Spring St Racine WI 53405
- Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD2801 W KINNICKINNIC RIVER PKWY MILWAUKEE WI 53215
- Dr. Anil K. Garg MD7978 FIELDING LN GREENDALE WI 53129
- Dr. Aileen S Tan MD4448 W Loomis Rd Milwaukee WI 53220
- Dr. Steven J Mamerow M.D.S69 W15636 Janesville Road Muskego WI 53150
- Dr. Jamal A Qureshi MD2801 W Kk River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215