Rajiv H Punjya M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1530 Bessie Ave #101 Tracy CA, 95376
Dr. Rajiv Punjya is a cardiologist practicing in Tracy, CA. Dr. Punjya specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Punjya also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1990
Medical College Baroda 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Cardiac Catheterization, Heart Problems
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Rajiv H Punjya M.D.'s Practice location
Tracy, CA 95376Get Direction
Rajiv H Punjya M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Punjya
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- Fried Foods Aren't as Dangerous as We Thought
Spanish researchers have found that foods fried in healthier oils, like olive or sunflower oil, may not cause heart disease and premature death. The study was conducted on 40,000 adults who were followed up for 11 years to track the food intake and risk of heart disease. Although the study brings...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Daren Stephen Primack MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Sujeeth Reddy Punnam M.D.1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Alvin Cacho M.D.2800 N California St Stockton CA 95204
- John O Olowoyeye MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Ramin Manshadi MD2633 Pacific Avenue Stockton CA 95204
- Abbas A Chothia M.D.415 E Harding Way Stockton CA 95204