Dr. Javanshir Janani is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Bladensburg, MD. Dr. Janani specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Janani typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Shiraz Univ of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran 1965
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences 1965
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Thoracic Surgery; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, General Surgery; Maimonides Med Ctr, General Surgery; St Clares Hosp Hlth Ctr, General Surgery; New York Methodist Hosp, General Surgery; Lutheran Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitio
- Maimondes Med Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Javanshir Janani M.D.'s Practice location
Bladensburg, MD 20710Get Direction
Dr. Javanshir Janani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...