Dr. Howard Lederman M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Howard Lederman practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Baltimore, MD. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Lederman treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Howard Lederman M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Howard Lederman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lederman
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Dr. Elizabeth Cotton Matsui M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Peyton Eggleston M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Pamela Ann Frischmeyer-guerrerio M.D. PH.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Corinne Keet MD1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Cullen Dutmer M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Maria Jimena Gutierrez M.D.600 N WOLFE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287