Ambereen Quraishi MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1838 Greene Tree Rd Suite 535 Pikesville MD, 21208
Dr. Ambereen Quraishi is a cardiologist practicing in Pikesville, MD. Dr. Quraishi specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Quraishi also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Mt Auburn Hosp, Internal Medicine
Ambereen Quraishi MD's Practice location
Pikesville, MD 21208Get Direction
Ambereen Quraishi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quraishi
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Emerson Walden, Jr.301 St. Paul Place Baltimore Maryland 21202
- Nachum M Pfeffer MD6918 Ridge Rd Rosedale MD 21237
- Garima Sharma MBBS4924 Campbell Blvd. White Marsh Maryland 21236
- Susheel K Sharma M.D.1401 Madison Park Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Scott D. Jerome D.O.410 Malcolm Dr Westminster MD 21157
- Ashwani Kumar Bassi M.D.325 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061