Dr. Hextell is a graduate of the University of Iowa in Iowa City, IA. There, he earned a B.S.E. in Biomedical Engineering with a focus in Musculoskeletal Biomechanics. He worked in biomechanics research ...
Education and Training
University of Iowa Biomedical Engineering 2004
Palmer Coll of Chiropractic, Davenport Doctor of Chiropractic 2008
Dr. Brent Garland Hextell D.C.'s Expert Contributions
Dear Patient, Normal is a relative question. Many x-rays which are read as normal will still have biomechanical dysfunction which can lead to any number of things. If you have been evaluated for this problem and a biomechanical cause has not been suggested, then you are going to the wrong doctor. I have seen x-rays in stage 2 degeneration referred to as "normal for your age" many times. You may contact my office and I would be happy to provide you with a thorough biomechanical evaluation and care recommendations, even if that means a referral to the right doctor. READ MORE
- Best of Windsor - 5 Years Citizens of Windsor Colorado
- Spinal Adjustments
- Extremity Adjustment
- Low Level Laser Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- Decompression Therapy
- Biomechanics Testing
- Pre-participation Physicals (sports Physicals)
- Weight Loss
- Teaching Assistant International Academy of Advanced Chiropractic Orthopedics 2008
- Member Colorado Chiropractic Association 2008
- International Academy of Advanced Chiropractic Orthopedics Extremities 2008
Experience & Accolades
- Research Biomechanist2003 - 2008PCCRGraduate Assistant Research in a Biomechanics lab at Palmer College in collaboration with the University of Iowa.
Dr. Brent Garland Hextell D.C.'s Practice location
Windsor, CO 80550Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brent Garland Hextell D.C. | Chiropractor | Occupational Health
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brent Garland Hextell D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Dr. Brandon Edward Buttry D.C.838 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Catherine Hollstrom D.C4021 South College Avenue Fort Collins Colorado 80525
- Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.1337 East Prospect Road Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Mathew David Ullom D.C.2550 Stover St Fort Collins CO 80525
- Mr. Kerry L Randa Other1717 Madison Ave Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Amy L Reeves D.C.2692 Abarr Dr. Loveland CO 80538