Dr. Chiarina Iregui is a sleep dentist practicing in Gig Harbor, WA. Her practice is 100% dedicated to treating patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea using Oral Appliance Therapy. She prides herself on being an educator and resource for people who feel they suffer from Sleep Apnea or who have been told that they snore or stop breathing in their sleep. Dr. Iregui works closely with Sleep Physicians, Primary Care Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Dentist in order to make certain that patients are diagnosed properly with obstructive sleep apnea, are given treatment options that will work for them and are able to acquire the treatment they need. Dr. Iregui specifically provides oral appliance therapy and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. An honor that is given to those dental practitioners who have received training in dental sleep medicine and proven proficiency in this field.
Education and Training
UMKC School of Dentistry DDS 1992
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Director of the Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency Program Southern Issinois University School of Dental Medicine 1998 - 2002
- Assistant Professor of Operative Dentistry Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine 1996 - 2002
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Pierce county Dental Association
Dr. Chiarina M. Iregui, MD's Practice location
Gig Harbor, WA 98335Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Chiarina M. Iregui, MD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Chiarina M. Iregui, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Alfonso F. Pineyro2505 South 320th Street Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Steven S. Broughton DDS PS8012 112th St Ct E Puyallup Washington 98373
- Dr. Keavin G Mcintosh DMD2511 Meridian Ave E Puyallup WA 98371
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Gerald K. Wolff4400 California Avenue Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Lance B. Timmerman DMD7100 Fort Dent Way Seattle Washington 98188