Dr. Andrea Johnson M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)755 Commerce Dr Suite 300 Decatur GA, 30030
Dr. Andrea Johnson, MD, specialist in obstetrics & gynecology, currently treats patients in Decatur, Georgia. Dr. Johnson received her medical degree from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine and ...
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1987
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1987
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. Andrea Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Decatur, GA 30030Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Alternative Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
We already know how dangerous ovarian cancer can be. Regarding this disease, it’s very important to be diagnosed in the early stages, because there are better chances that the cancer will be cured. There are four cancer stages and as we said, the first one is the least dangerous one. Same goes for...
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- What Are Submucosal Leiomyomas?
Submucosal leiomyomas are non-cancerous tumors occurring at the wall of the uterus. It’s common in women of childbearing age. Most women with fibroids might not experience any visible symptoms. For some women, the symptoms of submucosal fibroids could become so severe that they interfere with...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 JOHNSON FERRY ROAD ATLANTA GA 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.1800 Peachtree St NW Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Karen Weiss M.D.5445 Meridian Mark Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Tamika Sea M.D.290 Country Club Dr Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342