Dr. Andrea Johnson M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)755 Commerce Dr Suite 300 Decatur GA, 30030
Dr. Andrea Johnson, MD, specialist in obstetrics & gynecology, currently treats patients in Decatur, Georgia. Dr. Johnson received her medical degree from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine and ...
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1987
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1987
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Lutheran Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
- Lutheran Medical Center Program
Dr. Andrea Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Andrea Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- What Specialist Treats Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a common infection that causes irritation to the vulva or vagina. Almost all women develop vaginitis at some point in their lives. At times, the infection occurs as a result of a yeast infection, among other triggers. Mostly, vaginitis and yeast infections occur more than one time in a...
- Ovarian Cancer: Get the Facts
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest types of cancer that affects the female population. The disease is very painful and uncomfortable, which can spread to the nearest organs in a very short time. If the disease is discovered at the first (localized) stage, the patient will have a 5-year survival...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What are Post-Partum Night Sweats?
Night sweats are a common symptom experienced by many of those mothers who have just given birth. This article will give you information about post-partum night sweats, what causes it, how to deal with it, and when to see a doctor.What happens in your body during the post-partum period? Your body...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Effects of Genital HPV on Newborn Babies
HPV, which is also known as the Human papilloma virus, is a group of viruses that affects the skin and the moist membranes lining the body. HPV usually affects the cervix, the anus, or the mouth and the throat. There are about 100 types of HPV, from which 30 types affect the genital area. The HPV...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.2678 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30324
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Ms. Alise M. Jones-Bailey M.D.3280 Howell Mill Road Northwest Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Neil Gladstone MD81 Upper Riverdale Road Riverdale Georgia 30274