Dr. Castillo is a certified BIOLOGICAL dentist and SMART protocol for safe remova of mercury/amalgam. At the Aesthetic Dental studio of RI, Dr. Castillo provides Ozone dental therapy, 3d digital images, implants services. Dr. Castillo has dedicated numerous of continue education in the principle of biological and holistic oral health, as well as cosmetic dentistry. She provides safe amalgam removal, sedation dentistry.
#covid-19 #covid-19help #coronavirus #dentisthelp #dentist #stayhome #dentisthelp #dentalemergency #smart #telemedicine #teledentistry #smart #mercuryfreedentistry #saferemovalofmercury
Education and Training
AIBDM Biological Certified 2019
IAOMT SMART CERTIFIED 2019
Boston University Goldman School Of Dental Medicine DMD 2005
Academy of General Dentistry FAGD 2013
Boston University Dental School CAGS 2006
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Mercury Free / Mercury Safe Practice
- Mercury Safe Removal
- Holistic Amalgam (mercury) Removal
- Biological Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry (bonding, Bleaching, Veeners)
- Alternative Dental Options
- Veneers / Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene Consulting
- Mouth - Body Connection
- Mouth Guards And Night Guards
- Mouth Reconstruction
- Crown And Bridge Treatment
- Fillings (composite Bondings)
- Fillings (mercury Free)
- Bonding / White Fillings
- Beautiful Smile
- First Impression
- White Filling And Crowns
- Whitening & Bleaching
- Sedation Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry General Dentistry 2013
Dr. Candida Castillo DMD,'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Candida Castillo DMD, | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Candida Castillo DMD,'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Castillo
- S. m.
Excellent Care and Knowledge..
- Mike k.
Very Professional office! .
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D.24 Salt Pond Road South Kingstown RI 02879
- Jairahadeep Singh255 Promenade St Providence Rhode Island 02908
- Phillip M. Robitaille1188 County St Somerset Massachusetts 02726
- Dr. Joseph P. Matrullo DMD1280 Park Ave Cranston RI 02910
- Dr. Larry Levin DMD276 Smith Street Providence RI 02908
- Dr. James Michael Phelan D.M.D.3 Howarth Ave Attleboro MA 02703