Dr. Candida Castillo DMD,
Dentist2148 Mineral Spring Avenue North Providence RI, 02911
Dr. Castillo has dedicated numerous of continue education in the principle of biological and holistic oral health, as well as cosmetic dentistry. She provides safe amalgam removal, sedation dentistry ...
Education and Training
Boston University Goldman School Of Dental Medicine DMD 2005
Academy of General Dentistry FAGD 2013
Boston University Dental School CAGS 2006
- Mercury Free / Mercury Safe Practice
- Mercury Safe Removal
- Holistic Amalgam (mercury) Removal
- Biological Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry (bonding, Bleaching, Veeners)
- Alternative Dental Options
- Veneers / Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene Consulting
- Mouth - Body Connection
- Mouth Guards And Night Guards
- Mouth Reconstruction
- Crown And Bridge Treatment
- Fillings (composite Bondings)
- Fillings (mercury Free)
- Bonding / White Fillings
- Beautiful Smile
- First Impression
- White Filling And Crowns
- Whitening & Bleaching
- Sedation Dentistry
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Academy of General DentistryGeneral Dentistry2013
Dr. Candida Castillo DMD,'s Practice location
North Providence, RI 02911 Get Direction
WORCESTER, MA 01605 Get Direction
Dr. Candida Castillo DMD,'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Castillo
- S. m.
Excellent Care and Knowledge..
- Mike k.
Very Professional office! .
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D. 24 Salt Pond Road South Kingstown RI 02879
- Jairahadeep Singh 255 Promenade St Providence Rhode Island 02908
- Phillip M. Robitaille 1188 County St Somerset Massachusetts 02726
- Dr. Joseph P. Matrullo DMD 1280 Park Ave Cranston RI 02910
- Dr. Edward Swiderski D.D.S. 26 Mendon St Uxbridge MA 01569
- Dr. James Michael Phelan D.M.D. 3 Howarth Ave Attleboro MA 02703