Dr. David Deyle is a pediatrician practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Deyle is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Deyle diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Deyle can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 2000
University of Minnesota Medical School 2000
- Lack of genotoxicity due to foamy virus vector integration in human iPSCs.
- Generation of induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Oncolytic measles virus as a novel therapy for malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors.
- Profiling of human epigenetic regulators using a semi-automated real-time qPCR platform validated by next generation sequencing.
- Functional validation reveals the novel missense V419L variant in associated with Loeys-Dietz syndrome (LDS) impairs canonical TGF-β signaling.
- Birth Defects
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. David Roger Deyle MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. David Roger Deyle MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Dr. Eric Tibesar MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Ayman Rawda MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Brendan Coe Lanpher M.D.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Erin E Knoebel M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Stephanie Rona Starr M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Valeria Cristiani MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905