Dr. Michael A Stone PSY D
Psychologist | Clinical910 W Havens Street Dakota Counseling In Mitchell SD, 57301
Dr. Michael Stone is a psychologist practicing in Mitchell, SD. Dr. Stone specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stone evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stone because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Michael A Stone PSY D's Practice location
Mitchell, SD 57301Get Direction
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- Ms. Savanna Ashton Williams ED.S., NCSP110 N MENTZER ST MITCHELL SD 57301
- Amanda Hamburg110 N MENTZER ST MITCHELL SD 57301
- Jayne Rubendall ED.S.1421 N CAPITAL ST MITCHELL SD 57301
- Dr. Gennea Adelle Danks PH.D.910 West Havens Mitchell SD 57301
- Dr. Matthew D Christiansen PHD910 W Havens Street Mitchell SD 57301
- Kate L Jorgensen MS LPC910 W Havens Street Mitchell SD 57301