Dr. Mindy S Lo M.D., PH.D.
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology300 Longwood Ave Children's Hospital Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Mindy Lo practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Boston, MA. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Lo evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Lo also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 2002
Washington University of Health and Sciences 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Defining and adjusting divergent host responses to viral infection.
- Acute and chronic airway responses to viral infection: implications for asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Medication use in juvenile uveitis patients enrolled in the Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance Registry.
- Monogenic Lupus.
- New insights into the immunopathogenesis of systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Back Pain
- Lyme Disease
Dr. Mindy S Lo M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Mindy S Lo M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lo
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Dr. Robert P Sundel MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Shaun William Jackson MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Mary beth Son M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Robert Conrad Fuhlbrigge M.D., PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Olha Halyabar300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Peter Andrija Nigrovic MDOne Jimmy Fund Way Boston MA 02115