Dr. William Caldwell is a prosthodontist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Caldwell specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. William Donald Caldwell DDS's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38104Get Direction
Dr. William Donald Caldwell DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Cataracts, and What Can Be Done to Fix Them?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is deemed to be cataract. This is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 40, and cataracts are responsible for the majority of blindness across the globe. Over 22 million Americans over the age of 40 are currently affected by...
- Holistic Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung CancerThere are two main groups of primary lung cancer: small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two main groups are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death of all cancers in the US. The main causes of lung cancer...
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- Breast Cancer: Why it's Absolutely Essential for Men to get Checked, too
Breast cancer draws a lot of publicity and attention, and when many think of breast cancer, they are likely thinking of women. This makes sense because “breast” is typically a female word, and every year there are tons of breast cancer awareness campaigns that revolve around women and are...
- Tips on Living with Leukemia
Leukemia is defined as the cancer of blood or bone marrow which is responsible for the production of blood cells. A person who has leukemia generally suffers from an abnormal production of blood cells specially leukocytes, also known as white blood cells, that are responsible to protect the body...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Pradeep Adatrow DDS910 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Paprocki D.D.S.1030 JEFFERSON AVE MEMPHIS TN 38104
- Dr. Carl Walter Schulter DDS795 Ridge Lake Blvd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. David Richard Cagna D.M.D., M.S.875 Union Avenue Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. William Rayford Priester DDS5866 Ridge Bend Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Suzanne Kemp Coco D.D.S., M.D.S.875 Union Ave Memphis TN 38163