Dr. Donald L Kleykamp MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology27 Centennial Dr Internal Medicine Ph Peabody MA, 01960
Dr. Donald Kleykamp is a rheumatologist practicing in Peabody, MA. Dr. Kleykamp specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Kleykamp treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1990
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine,Dayton, Oh, United States 1990
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Rheumatology; Georgetown Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Donald L Kleykamp MD's Practice location
Peabody, MA 01960Get Direction
Dr. Donald L Kleykamp MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kleykamp
- Toni Braxton Discusses How She Improves Her Quality of Life with Lupus on Coast Live
In 2008, Singer Toni Braxton collapsed as she was performing on stage in Las Vegas. She was rushed to the emergency room where doctors originally thought she had suffered from a heart attack, however, tests revealed that the microvalves and small blood vessels in her heart were not receiving enough...
- Conquer Lupus Naturally
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease that is known to inflame and damage the heart, lungs, blood vessels, skin, brain, joints, and kidneys. Though corticosteroids is the usual medical treatment for lupus, which is capable of suppressing the immune system, that mode of...
- 8 Supplements for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a painful condition that usually affects the joints. Around 350 million people in the world have arthritis. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately more than 50 million people with arthritis symptoms in the US alone. Supplements for...
- Third Rock from the Sun's Star Kristen Johnston Shares Battle with Lupus
Everyone knows Kristen Johnson from her hit role in the 90’s sitcom Third Rock from the Sun which ran from 1996 to 2001. However, some might also know her from her other exploits, like writing the book Guts: The Endless Follies and Tiny Triumphs, where she shares her battle against substance...
- Is Asthma More Difficult to Control in Fibromyalgia Patients?
For those who have fibromyalgia, there are various symptoms that will be experienced. Further studies now show that one of them would be maintaining other underlying conditions, such as asthma. What does asthma have to do with fibromyalgia and how does the chronic illness affect your...
- A Dose of Electricity: A Promising Treatment for Lupus Pain
In 1998, Dr. Kevin Tracey, a neurosurgeon, inventor, and scientist, advanced a radical hypothesis, which was scoffed at by doctors of his time. He basically postulated that the immune system can be controlled by a network of nerves called the vagus nerve. What led to this discovery was an accidental...
- Dr. Vivian P. Bykerk VIVIAN BYKERK MD535 East 70th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Timothy Edward Mcalindon MD MPH750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Michael E Weinblatt MD75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Robert A. Lafyatis MD725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Marcin Andrzej Trojanowski MD1530 3rd Avenue South Birmingham AL 35294
- Dr. Donald B Bloch MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114