Leslie Morgan Reid M.A.,CCC-A
Audiologist9501 Farrell Rd Fort Belvoir VA, 22060
Dr. Leslie Reid is an audiologist practicing in Fort Belvoir, VA. Dr. Reid evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Reid takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Leslie Morgan Reid M.A.,CCC-A's Practice location
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060Get Direction
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Do Pescatarians Eat?
IntroductionA pescatarian diet is the one that includes seafood and fish, but not any other types of animal meat. It can be termed as a meat-free diet. Pescatarians are very much similar to vegetarians. The only difference between the two is that a person who follows a pescatarian diet also eats...
- Vision Problems in Children
A child’s eyesight develops over time, starting with the ability to see objects 8 to 10 inches from their face. The child's eyesight improves gradually between the ages of 12-weeks-old to 16-weeks-old, to which they are able to see objects from farther away. Vision problems in children arise...
- New Explanation for How Ovarian Cancer Spreads
In their latest publication, a team of researchers with the University of California, Riverside and the University of Notre Dame have revealed a new explanation for how ovarian cancer spreads (or metastasizes). The researchers used electron microscopy and live imaging to study the cellular...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Naheed Saleem M. AUD., CCC-A6001 5th St Fort Belvoir VA 22060
- Vivianne Cisneros Wersel9501 Farrell Rd Fort Belvoir VA 22060
- Kara Chantal Leyzac AUD, PHD9501 Farrell Rd Fort Belvoir VA 22060
- Kara L Gray AU.D.9300 DEWITT LOOP FORT BELVOIR VA 22060
- Amanda Marie Thornton AU. D.9300 DEWITT LOOP, SUNRISE PAVILION, SECOND FLOOR FORT BELVIOR VA 22060
- Brianna Margaret Cahill AUD.6001 5th St Fort Belvoir VA 22060