Dr. Shana Dale Wallace MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology1900 Randolph Road Suite 1010 Charlotte NC, 28207
Dr. Shana Wallace practices Neuropathology in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Wallace studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 2002
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sleep Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Shana Dale Wallace MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. Shana Dale Wallace MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wallace
- Is Tramadol a Narcotic?
Most tramadol users are not aware of the drug's specifications. Therefore, there is always confusion as to whether tramadol is a narcotic or not. The truth of the matter is that this medicine works like a narcotic but is not categorized as one. It is only referred to as "narcotic-like".Tramadol is...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Representing Rare Diseases and the Problem of Unaffordable Therapies
It’s called a rare disease any kind of condition that affects a number that is less than or equal to 200,000 Americans. Rare diseases are commonly over-looked by the community because not much people suffer from them, but most of the symptoms and signals said diseases cause will leave a surprised...
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- An Innovation in Alzheimer's That Is Still Under Used
In November 2017, Bill Gates announced his significant investment of 100 million USD to support the efforts in finding the drugs that could help to understand Alzheimer’s disease. Gates pointed out that this investment would help to fund the analysis of the massive amounts of data that has been...
- Low Adherence to Antidepressants May Increase Mortality in Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease, a neurological condition that affects a person’s body movements, has been affecting thousands of people’s physical and mental abilities. According to the National Parkinson Foundation, Parkinson’s disease itself is not fatal. However, complications that are brought by...
- Carol Burnett's Beloved Sidekick, Tim Conway, Is Battling Dementia
A person's age or status does not matter when dementia is in the picture. Dementia is a blanket term for deterioration in mental and cognitive ability. Over time, dementia can progress enough to interfere with someone's daily life. ...
- Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD485 N Wendover Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.4501 CAMERON VALLEY PKWY CHARLOTTE NC 28211
- Dr. Peterson F Giallanza M.D.403 GILEAD RD HUNTERSVILLE NC 28078
- Dr. Steven Karner MD12311 COPPER WAY CHARLOTTE NC 28277
- Dr. Steven F Putman MD3541 RANDOLPH RD CHARLOTTE NC 28211
- Dr. Jill Conway MD1350 S KINGS DR CHARLOTTE NC 28207