Dr. Andrew Davis is an ophthalmologist practicing in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Davis specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Davis can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Davis can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1978
Boston University School of Medicine 1978
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- A fully adjustable suture for trabeculectomy.
- Monitoring Antifungal Resistance in a Global Collection of Invasive Yeasts and Molds: Application of CLSI Epidemiological Cutoff Values and Whole-Genome Sequencing Analysis for Detection of Azole Resistance in Candida albicans.
- A social ecology of civil conflict: Shifting allegiances in the conflict in Sierra Leone.
- Case report of transient mcr-1-haboring Escherichia coli with concurrent Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia in Long Beach, California.
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Ophthalmology; San Francisco Gen Hosp M C, Internal Medicine
- Beth Israel Medical Center 1979
Dr. Andrew P Davis M.D.'s Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Dr. Andrew P Davis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davis
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Alternative Treatments For Cataracts
Approximately, a fifth of all people above the age of 60 have at least mild cataracts, and at the age of 75, that number increases significantly.A cataract presents itself as a reduction of clarity in the eye lens. A normal eye lens is comprised of clear water and variety of proteins. The lens...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Should I Opt for Cataracts Surgery?
Cataracts is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye that blocks the light entering the eye, thus affecting vision. Surgery is one of the most common options to treat cataracts and improve vision. It is performed by an ophthalmologist and in most cases, is an outpatient procedure. Cataracts is an eye...
- What is Conjunctivitis: The Facts
Conjunctivitis is a condition that most commonly appears in the human eyeball, specifically in the front of the eye. Conjunctivitis can be seen when the white part of the eye turns red or pink. Most people think that red eye can appear if they don’t sleep enough, but they might not actually be...
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- Ernesto D. Golez III1920 116th Ave NE Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Richard E Bensinger M.D.1221 Madison St Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Gurunadh Atmaram Vemulakonda MD325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Harsha Reddy M.D.1200 N State St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Salman Porbandarwalla M.D., M.S.6th Avenue & Spruce Street Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Michael Steiner MD16233 Sylvester Rd Sw Seattle WA 98166