Dr. Christopher Bardi is a pediatrician practicing in Florence, SC. Dr. Bardi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bardi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bardi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1978
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Strep Throat
- Med Univ Sc Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Trident Medical Center/Medical University of South Carolina Program
Dr. Christopher Thomas Bardi M.D.'s Practice location
Florence, SC 29505Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Thomas Bardi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bardi
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Dr. Richard L. Rogers M.D.1001 W Sumter St Florence SC 29501
- Dr. Charles M Jordan MD204 E Cheves St Florence SC 29506
- Dr. Efrain A. Sanchez-rivera M.D.3322 Melrose Rd Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Carl Chelen MD901 E Cheves St Florence SC 29506
- Dr. Karen R Hill MD204 E Cheves St Florence SC 29506
- Dr. Alva Weaver Whitehead MD204 E Cheves St Florence SC 29506