Dr. Keith Boor is an internist practicing in Springfield, OH. Dr. Boor specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Boor provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1981
Wright State University / Main Campus 1981
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- D D Eisenhower Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Wm Beaumont Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical Center
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center Program
Mr. Keith A Boor MD's Practice location
Mr. Keith A Boor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boor
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- What is Herpes?
Herpes is a viral infection caused by the herpes simplex virus, which is of two types – herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex type 2 (HSV-2). HSV-1 causes blisters and sores in and around mouth, referred to as cold sores, oral herpes, or fever blisters. In HSV-2 infection, sores are...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Dr. Troy A. Tyner D.O.,F.A.C.O.I.2510 Commons Blvd. Beavercreek Ohio 45431
- Dr. Greggory S. Volk D.O.2510 Commons Blvd Beaver Creek Ohio 45431
- Dr. Nagah Eldoghri Elarossi M.D.651 South Limestone Street Springfield Ohio 45505
- Dr. Anu Swarup M.D.2121 East Griffin Pkwy Mission Texas 78572
- Dr. Talieh Hendi M.D.6251 Good Samaritan Way Dayton OH 45424
- Dr. Ramasamy T Sugumaran MD6251 Good Samaritan Way Dayton OH 45424