Dr. Peter Hoffmann M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology100 Port Washington Boulevard Sfh - Laboratory Roslyn NY, 11576
Dr. Peter Hoffmann is a pathologist practicing in Roslyn, NY. Dr. Hoffmann is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Hoffmann can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Hoffmann may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1975
New York Medical College 1983
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Fellow - College of American Pathologists
- Children'S Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Internal Medicine
- Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Peter Hoffmann M.D.'s Practice location
Roslyn, NY 11576Get Direction
Dr. Peter Hoffmann M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoffmann
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Carlos Cordon-Cardo1468 Madison Avenue New York New York 10029
- Kenneth R. Ong MD121 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn NY 11201
- Dr. Ryan Des Jean MD100 E 77TH ST New York NY 10075
- Nicos Nicolaou43-15 160th St Queens NY 11358
- Dr. Wei Sun M.D.139 CENTRE STREET NEW YORK NY 10013
- Dr. Yvette Tanhehco M.D.630 WEST 168TH ST NY NY 10032