Nicholas Baudhuin is a physical therapist practicing in Green Bay, WI. Nicholas Baudhuin specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Nicholas Baudhuin can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Nicholas Baudhuin will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Nicholas M Baudhuin DPT's Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54303Get Direction
Nicholas M Baudhuin DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Brianna Droessler-aschliman211 N Broadway Green Bay WI 54303
- Jerome G. Charles PT211 N Broadway Green Bay WI 54303
- Andrew J Taber PT215 N Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Michael A. Last PT211 N Broadway Green Bay WI 54303
- Lisa A Vivian P.T.211 N Broadway Green Bay WI 54303
- Mr. Cory W Peed PT1747 Shawano Ave Green Bay WI 54303