Dr. Gary Freed is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Freed specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. Gary Leland Freed M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
Dr. Gary Leland Freed M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free saltwater. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally. Women who are at least 18 years of age can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. Women who...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Dr. Keshav Tandav Magge M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Emily Boye Ridgway M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Joseph Mark Rosen MD1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Joseph A Paydarfar MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Joseph Peter Lupo M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Carolyn Kerrigan MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756