Timothy Anderson is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in West Palm Beach, FL. Anderson specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Anderson participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1977
Dr. Timothy M Anderson M.D.'s Practice location
West Palm Beach, FL 33407Get Direction
West Palm Beach, FL 33409Get Direction
Dr. Timothy M Anderson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Edward Leslie Cole MD2100 MLK St. N. St. Petersburg Fl 33704
- Dr. Neil S Shachter MD15300 Jog Rd Delray Beach FL 33446
- Dr. John Peter Christensen MD, DC, MPH3001 Broadway West Palm Beach FL 33407
- Dr. Claudia Maria Giovanelli porrata MD, MPH10131 W Forest Hill Blvd Wellington FL 33414
- Dr. Harishchander Thawerdas Madhav MD, MPH, FACOG2226 Se 2nd St Boynton Beach FL 33435
- Dr. Rosalia Padredi Leite-evans MD, MPH745 US 1 North Palm Beach FL 33408