Dr. Pantea Sharifi M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology3524 Torrance Blvd Suite 103 Torrance CA, 90503
Dr. Pantea Sharifi practices Neuropathology in Torrance, CA. Dr. Sharifi studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Pantea Sharifi M.D.'s Practice location
Torrance, CA 90503Get Direction
Dr. Pantea Sharifi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharifi
- The Wheelchair Vantage Point: Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a collective term used to describe conditions that cause progressive muscle weakness, atrophy, and death. The most common and most severe type, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, is caused by a mutation in the gene that controls the production of dystrophin, a protein necessary to...
- Study Confirms Molecular Link Between PTSD and Alzheimer's
An increasing amount of evidence suggests a link between post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) during early childhood and a higher probability of developing Alzheimer’s in old age. For the longest time, this theory remained just that--a theory. However, a more recent study may have discovered a...
- Health Care Reform in Washington Affects Parkinson's Disease Patients
Lately, and especially during these last 150 days, there has been a predominant debate in the Congress. The controversy around the debate begins with the potentially negative impact this new legislation may be covering. Community affected by this decision have already made their opinion public,...
- Multiple Sclerosis and Multi-Tasking
Trying to multitask is enough to slow down anyone. However, this twofold action poses an even greater risk to multiple sclerosis (MS) patients: the risk of cognitive impairment. The impairment can be caused by shifting from one task to two tasks, known as the dual-task cost. ...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Visual Hallucinations: Causes and Treatment
What is a Hallucination? You may be having encountered this word in a Science class when studying substance abuse. Is the just as it was defined in Primary School? Let us have a deeper look into this word, what causes it and its treatment among other issues concerning the same. A hallucination is...
- Dr. Regina Berkovich MD8727 Beverly Blvd W Hollywood CO 90048
- Dr. Mohsen Mahmoud Hamza M.D.11600 Wilshire Blvd. West Los Angeles California 90025
- Dr. Ezekiel Fink MD416 N BEDFORD DR BEVERLY HILLS CA 90210
- Dr. Rami G. Apelian M.D.1200 N State St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Helen Chiu M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Mindy L. Aisen MD7601 IMPERIAL HWY DOWNEY CA 90242