Dr. Pantea Sharifi M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology3524 Torrance Blvd Suite 103 Torrance CA, 90503
Dr. Pantea Sharifi practices Neuropathology in Torrance, CA. Dr. Sharifi studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Pantea Sharifi M.D.'s Practice location
Torrance, CA 90503Get Direction
Dr. Pantea Sharifi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharifi
- Why "I'll Push You" Is an Inspiring Film for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
"I'll Push You" is a film that follows two friends who make the decision to take a journey lasting 500 miles. For any set of friends, this would be intimidate, but these two friends aren't a normal pair. Justin, one of the friends in the film, was diagnosed with a neuromuscular illness. The...
- Subtle Changes in Speech Can Signify Early Dementia, Study Says
Filler words, rambling, repetition, and vague word choices could signal a future diagnosis of Alzheimer’s, according to new research presented at the Alzheimer’s Association in July 2017.During the London conference, Professor Kimberly Mueller from University of Wisconsin-Madison outlined these...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Exploring the Benefits of Virtual Reality Rehabilitation in Multiple Sclerosis
For individuals living with multiple sclerosis (MS), a potentially disabling central nervous system disease, problems with balance and gait are quite common. Such problems include reduced mobility, independence, and quality of life. ...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Dementia Simulator Puts Caregivers in Patients' POV
Dementia is a complex ailment that can be challenging for caregivers and healthcare providers. Dementia simulation is one of the best ways of creating a near-reality experience while also exposing healthcare providers to the ups and downs of living with dementia.Statistics show that this condition...
- Dr. Julia Jen-chiao Hsiao D.O.3565 DEL AMO BLVD TORRANCE CA 90503
- Dr. Jeff Victoroff M.D.4305 TORRANCE BLVD TORRANCE CA 90503
- Farah Jehan Villanueva D.O.4101 TORRANCE BLVD TORRANCE CA 90503
- Dr. Robert A Rafael M.D.3661 Torrance Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Dr. Yih lin Nien shy M.D.4101 TORRANCE BLVD TORRANCE CA 90503
- Dr. Prakash Desai D.O.3565 DEL AMO BLVD TORRANCE CA 90503