Dr. Tony Pham practices Family Medicine and Dermatopathology in Seattle, WA. Dermatopathology is a medical specialty that focuses on dermatology and pathology, and involves the diagnosis of various diseases of the skin, hair, and nails by looking at cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level. By revealing the histology of diseases and results from a specific diagnostic interpretation, Dr. Pham is able to analyze the potential causes of skin diseases at a basic level.
Education and Training
AT Still University of Health Sciences & College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, D.O. 1999
Hahnemann University, Philadephia, PA Master of Medical Biochemistry, M.A. 1994
California State University of Northridge, CA Molecular and Cell Biology, B.A. 1986
American Board of Family Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Medical Association
- Washington Osteopathic Medical Association
- Christian Riverside Medical Center
- St. Joseph Community Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, Washington Osteopathic Medical Association, Michigan Osteopathic Association, Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication, education, technology, excellent patient care, teaching others, making a difference in the field and helping patients lead healthier lives.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Outdoors, Family, Friends, Research, Community Work
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical, osteopathic and family medicine publications
Dr. Tony Pham D.O.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Tony Pham D.O. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Tony Pham D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pham
Dr. Tony and his assistant are very professional, always very kind at they take time to explain us any doubts we might have during our appointments. Definitely recommended.
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Dr. Stephen S. Campbell MD1201 N 175th Street Shoreline Washington 98133
- KRYSTAL RICHARDSON4411 FREMONT AVE N SEATTLE WA 98103
- Dr. Tyler C Munson DO5708 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Issaquah WA 98029
- Dr. Darren M Chotiner M.D.616 6th St Bremerton WA 98337
- Dr. Lisa Marie Holland M.D.17638 140th Ave Ne Woodinville WA 98072
- Dr. Tanya I Bryant M.D.6101 200TH ST SW LYNNWOOD WA 98036