Dr. Robert W. Kindrachuk M.D. is a top Doctor in Oakland, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Robert W. Kindrachuk M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Robert W. Kindrachuk M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Robert W. Kindrachuk M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Oakland, CA, Dr. Robert W. Kindrachuk M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1979
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1979
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Urology; Stanford Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Stanford University, Medical Oncology 1981
- Stanford University, Medical Oncology 1985
- Stanford University Program
Dr. Robert W. Kindrachuk M.D.'s Practice location
Oakland, CA 94609Get Direction
Dr. Robert W. Kindrachuk M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kindrachuk
- What is A Partial Seizure?
Seizure is a brain abnormality which is caused by a surge in the brain’s electrical activity. It can affect the entire brain and can cause visual disturbances, muscle contractions and blackouts. Partial seizure is described as a seizure which happens in one area of the brain. Partial seizure may...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Stephen S Hurst M.D.77 N San Mateo Dr San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Bernard S Alpert M.D.45 Castro St San Francisco CA 94114
- Dr. Michael W Deboisblanc MD365 Lennon Ln Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Bjorn Carl johan Eek M.D.901 Campus Drive Daly City CA 94015
- Dr. Roger Raymond Smith MD909 Hyde St. San Francisco CA 94106
- Dr. Carlos E Andersen M.D.3301 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94519