Dr. Peter Vietze is a psychologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Vietze specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Vietze evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Vietze because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Peter Vietze PH.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
Dr. Peter Vietze PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Dr. Sonja M. Ramirez PH.D.Mobile office New York and Northeastern NJ 07110
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024