Dr. Eugenie Heitmiller practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Baltimore, MD. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Heitmiller treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1979
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Anesthesiology; Johns Hopkins Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Eugenie Heitmiller M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Eugenie Heitmiller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything About the Mycoplasma pneumoniae Infection
Mycoplasma pneumoniae is a bacterium that causes an infectious respiratory infection. Mycoplasma pneumoniae can spread very easily from person to person via airborne droplets.Lung infections caused by M. pneumoniae can become very serious affecting your heart and nervous system if left...
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Type 3c Diabetes: Misdiagnosed and Mistreated
Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes have long been believed to be the major and most popular forms of diabetes to be diagnosed. Everyone understands that the most common forms, type 1 and type 2, result from insulin-related issues in a patient, while gestational diabetes is present in pregnant...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Are All Fungal Skin Infections Contagious?
Fungi are known to thrive in the human body, making their homes in moist areas where skin surfaces meet. The most common areas of the human body that are susceptible to fungal attacks are found in between the toes, in the genital area, and under the breasts.Most fungal skin infections are triggered...
- Motherhood and Rheumatoid Arthritis: Facts and Myths
Being diagnosed with a lifelong, chronic illness can affect more than just individual life. Being diagnosed at a young age means all long-term decisions must be filtered through new realities. While this is true for anyone, it can be that much more difficult for those that must learn to cope with...
- Dr. Justin Lawrence Lockman M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Sapna Ravi Kudchadkar M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Branden Michael Engorn MDJohns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Sally Bitzer M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Devin Sanders M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Ms. Nicole Angela Rizkalla MD1800 ORLEANS ST # 6208 BALTIMORE MD 21287