Jennifer Fesmire is a physical therapist practicing in Greensboro, NC. Jennifer Fesmire specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jennifer Fesmire can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jennifer Fesmire will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Use of plasma lipoprotein lipase activity without heparin injection for detection
- Lack of effect of probucol on atheroma formation in cholesterol-fed rabbits kept at comparable plasma cholesterol levels.
- Plasma lipids and apolipoproteins in a 13-year-old boy with diabetic ketoacidosis and extreme hyperlipidemia.
- Quantitative determination of human plasma apolipoprotein A-I by a noncompetitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.
- Use and significance of reference serum as a secondary standard for electroimmunoassay of apolipoprotein A-I.
- Plasma apolipoprotein concentrations in familial apolipoprotein A-I and A-II deficiency (Tangier disease).
- Growth hormone in the regulation of hyperlipidemia.
- Quantitative determination of human apolipoprotein C-III by electroimmunoassay.
- Quantitative determination of apolipoproteins C-I and C-II in human plasma by separate electroimmunoassays.
Jennifer Dawn Fesmire PT's Practice location
Greensboro, NC 27401Get Direction
Jennifer Dawn Fesmire PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Stephen Sanderson PT2100 Country View Dr Greensboro NC 27406
- Ms. Claire L Rogers Other1200 N Elm St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Tejal S. Patel PT1130 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Michael James Hermano PT1506 Chelsea Sq High Point NC 27263
- Marshall Hill Yount Other1795 Westchester Dr High Point NC 27262
- Ann B Goodnight PT3670 Single Leaf Ct High Point NC 27265