Dr. Thomas M Newman MD
Neurologist | Neurology2816 West Virginia Ave Tampa FL, 33607
Dr. Thomas Newman practices Neuropathology in Tampa, FL. Dr. Newman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1973
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Neurology; University Hosp, Inc, Internal Medicine
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Thomas M Newman MD's Practice location
Dr. Thomas M Newman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Newman
bad doc on virginia ave in tampa.
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Alzheimer's Patient Re-meets Her Granddaughter In Touching Story
Over 44 million people around the world are facing Alzheimer’s disease. Everyone knows that this condition is heartbreaking for everyone who has a close friend or relative with Alzheimer’s. But one daughter decided to capture the most valuable moments of her mother and spread awareness about...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Research Investigates Dangers of Falling in People with Multiple Sclerosis
For people with multiple sclerosis who use wheelchairs or scooters to be mobile, falls are a considerably large concern. Recently, a study was conducted in order to analyze the circumstances surrounding such falls, and how common they are.BackgroundBecause multiple sclerosis can involve focal...
- Comedian with Muscular Dystrophy Discusses his Life and his Comedy
In a video shared by Gawker, comedian Steve Way talks with Rich Juzwiak on how muscular dystrophy impact his comedy and affect his life. Way shares the misconceptions that people have about him and how they think that he can’t talk. He also says that dating has been difficult. He met his...
- Amy Schumer's Shares How Multiple Sclerosis Rocked Her Family
Amy Schumer is one of America’s favorite comedy actresses, but it is not all fun and games off camera.Amy has come out a couple times, through her book and through social media, to share a bit about her experience having a parent with multiple sclerosis (MS).As adult children, we usually reach a...
- Dr. Terrence Julien MD2727 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Brody Lars Henkel M.D.2816 West Virginia Ave Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Karla Michelle Ledoux DO2901 W Saint Isabel St Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Sanjiv K Sahoo MD2727 W DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD TAMPA FL 33607
- Dr. Vernon Raymond Morris MD3001 N Rocky Point Dr E Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Beatriz Gonzalez-abella MD3003 W DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD TAMPA FL 33607