Dr. Amir Tabatabai M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology25 Monument Rd Suite 294 York PA, 17403
Dr. Amir Tabatabai is a hematologist oncologist practicing in York, PA. Dr. Tabatabai specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University of Louisville School of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Durvalumab and Tremelimumab in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Lung Cancer
- Aspirin in Preventing Recurrence of Cancer in Patients With HER2 Negative Stage II-III Breast Cancer After Chemotherapy, Surgery, and/or Radiation Therapy
- Lung-MAP: Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and No Matching Biomarkers
- The National Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) Study
- S1403, Afatinib Dimaleate With or Without Cetuximab in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Stage IV or Recurrent, EGFR Mutation Positive Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Crizotinib in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Removed by Surgery and ALK Fusion Mutations (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Lung-MAP: Biomarker-Targeted Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Bortezomib or Carfilzomib With Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- S1207 Hormone Therapy With or Without Everolimus in Treating Patients With Breast Cancer
- Lung-MAP: Talazoparib in Treating Patients With HRRD Positive Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Cisplatin/Carboplatin and Etoposide With or Without Nivolumab in Treating Patients With Extensive Stage Lung Cancer
- Nivolumab After Surgery and Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Targeted Therapy Directed by Genetic Testing in Treating Patients With Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors, Lymphomas, or Multiple Myeloma (The MATCH Screening Trial)
- Genetic Testing in Screening Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been or Will Be Removed by Surgery (The ALCHEMIST Screening Trial)
- Erlotinib Hydrochloride in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Completely Removed by Surgery (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Amir Tabatabai M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Amir Tabatabai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tabatabai
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Dr. Daniel Efiom-Ekaha MD25 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Dr. Liam Eamonn Boyle M.D.25 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Dr. Usha Malhotra MD1240 ELDERSLIE LN YORK PA 17403
- Dr. Annie Kannarkatt M.D.25 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Dr. Shanthi Mohan MD671 Wilson Ave Hanover PA 17331
- Dr. Marc A Hirsh MD777 Cherry Tree Ct Hanover PA 17331