Dr. Anastasia Vendelis D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice9727 Greenside Dr Cockeysville MD, 21030
Dr. Anastasia Vendelis is a Dentist practicing in Cockeysville, MD. Dr. Vendelis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. Anastasia Vendelis D.D.S.'s Practice location
Cockeysville, MD 21030Get Direction
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Dr. Brandon Michael Ford D.D.S.10153 York Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Roham Rafat DDS10600 York Road Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Ashley P. Izadi D.D.S.10600 York Road Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Thomas Gary Weiss DMD88 Cranbrook Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Mrs. Lisa Troiani Williams DDS10600 York Road Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Andrew H Vendelis DDS9727 Greenside Dr Cockeysville MD 21030