Dr. Carmelita Ocampo Nicdao MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1050 Grape Ave Saint Cloud FL, 34769
Dr. Carmelita Nicdao is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Saint Cloud, FL. Dr. Nicdao specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Nicdao can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Nicdao can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Philippines- Coll Of Med- Manila- Philippines 1967
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. Carmelita Ocampo Nicdao MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, FL 34769Get Direction
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- New Screening Method Can Detect Tumor-Derived DNA in Women with Early Ovarian Cancer
Diagnostic issues have plagued ovarian cancer treatment efforts. Physical symptoms of ovarian cancer are initially vague (primarily mild common gastric and urinary problems). Surgical biopsy is its primary diagnostic focus.Scientists have relied on DNA alterations found in biopsied tumor samples to...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Dr. Veronica L. Schimp DO Florida 32806
- Dr. RENATA STARR M.D.2400 N Orange Blossom Trl Kissimmee FL 34744
- Dr. Aileen Caceres M.D., M.P.H. FACOG1530 CELEBRATION BLVD CELEBRATION FL 34747
- Mohammad Fathi Ahmad Abdel-Hameed PHARM D10086 Brandon Circle Orlando Florida 32836
- Dr. Anthony Gyang MD3004 17TH ST SAINT CLOUD FL 34769
- Dr. Arnaldo E Lopez M.D.3200 Hillsdale Ln Kissimmee FL 34741