Dr. Nirav Paresh Chiniwalla MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1070 Vinehaven Dr Concord NC, 28025
Dr. Nirav Chiniwalla is a gastroenterologist practicing in Concord, NC. Dr. Chiniwalla specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Chiniwalla performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine 1999
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Temple University Hospital Program
Dr. Nirav Paresh Chiniwalla MD's Practice location
Dr. Nirav Paresh Chiniwalla MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chiniwalla
- What Is Cholera: Get the Facts
Cholera is a very dangerous disease, which is caused by the bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Someone infected with cholera experiences painless and watery diarrhea. Due to continuous diarrhea, one is likely to develop dehydration which can result in death. Many people who get cholera happen to...
- What Causes Cholera?
Cholera is an acute diarrheal disease that causes thousands of deaths each year and inflicts tremendous pain in areas where it has been reported. This infection is a great menace that has been disturbing humankind. However, it does not mean that cholera is everywhere or that it cannot be treated...
- There Is Still No Proven Way to Prevent Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is not as uncommon as it used to be. As more and more diagnoses are coming up, gluten-free products have been crowding all along the shelves at several supermarkets. For those who have researched the disease a little deeper, they have already found that celiac disease is a genetic...
- How to Speak with Your Partner About Colitis
When you are diagnosed with Colitis and have experienced its life-altering symptoms, it is hard to think about anything but your own physical pain and inconvenience.At some point, it becomes obvious to the people you share your life with that something serious is going on. Frequent trips to the...
- A Gluten-Free Diet May Only be Beneficial for Those with Celiac Disease
More and more people are being diagnosed with autoimmune diseases. These are a group of disorders when our immune system fails to recognize own body cells and starts attacking them for no obvious reason, resulting in damage to one or another kind of body tissues. Autoimmune diseases are not just...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Dr. Glen L. Portwood M.D.8220 University Exec Park Drive Charlotte North Carolina 28262
- Dr. Fred Charles Fowler M.D.101 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Scott A Brotze M.D.2015 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Alan W Chiemprabha M.D.1070 Vinehaven Dr Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Steven A Josephson M.D.2015 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Stephen Peter Stowe M.D.603 East Center St Mooresville NC 28115