Dr. Sarah Goodwin is a pediatrician practicing in Westminster, MD. Dr. Goodwin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Goodwin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Goodwin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Sarah C Goodwin M.D.'s Practice location
Westminster, MD 21157Get Direction
HARRISONBURG, VA 22801Get Direction
Dr. Sarah C Goodwin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Mrs. Regina Achamma George MD54 Scott Adam Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Olufunke S. Pickering M.D.2629 Riva Rd Annapolis MD 21401
- Dr. Elenita J Quizon MD7501 Liberty Road Gwynn Oak MD 21207
- Dr. Jon E Simon M.D.54 Scott Adam Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Mary B Garza M.D.10807 Falls Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Laura Joy Lieberman M.D.1130 Baltimore Blvd Westminster MD 21157