Dr. Melinda Chan is an audiologist practicing in Orange, CA. Dr. Chan evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Chan takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Melinda Chan AU.D.'s Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Melinda Chan AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Medicare Provider Incentives May Lead to Reduction of Type 2 Diabetes
Public health and the access to medical care for the impoverished or for those who have lower than average incomes have always been a subject of controversy in the United States. However, in the past few years, increased government investment in this sector have made proper healthcare available for...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Everything You Need To Know About Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy is gaining popularity each day quite fast primarily because some big names in sports and fitness are advocating its use. Many athletes have stated that they use cryotherapy regularly, even before and after their games. However, there is still a lot that is unknown about cryotherapy and...
- Controversy Surrounds PapSeek, a New Diagnostic Test
What is PapSeek?PapSeek is a 3-part test designed to identify certain reproductive cancers that aren’t usually caught until they’ve advanced. The test itself is groundbreaking in terms of cancer research and early prevention, but there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the test for a...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder triggered by gluten exposure. Gluten is a protein found in barley, rye, and wheat. The disease is sometimes called as celiac sprue, which results in the inflammation of the small intestine. When a person has celiac disease, consuming anything that contains...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Chris Lin Hoffmann M.S., M.A., AUD.4920 Barranca Pkwy Irvine CA 92604
- Cara Makuta AUD500 Old Newport Blvd Newport Beach CA 92663
- Samantha Marie Barbour Other1301 W Providence Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Loretta Y Lee AUD1301 W Providence Ave Orange CA 92868
- Valerie Guzzo AU.D.908 N Elm St Hinsdale IL 60521
- Dr. Ashley Page AUD1041 E Yorba Linda Blvd Placentia CA 92870