Dr. Joseph Fodero is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Florham Park, NJ. Dr. Fodero specializes in the enhancement of appearance. He and his team provide a comprehensive range of cosmetic procedures from noninvasive to invasive procedures designed to help patients achieve their aesthetic goals. Dr. Fodero is committed to providing a friendly, welcoming, and professional environment where all patients are treated with the utmost care and respect.
Education and Training
University of Michigan MD 1999
Georgetown University College of Arts and Sciences, Washington, D.C. B.S. Biology 1989
Yale Univeristy School of Medicine, New Haven, CT M.D. 1993
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Phi Beta Kappa 1988 Georgetown University
- BS awarded Magna Cum Laude 1989 Georgetown University
- Digman Clinical Research Award 1998 University of Michigan
- Tummy Tuck
- Body Lift
- Arm Lift
- Butt Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Face Lift
- Brow Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Facial Implants
- Fat Transfer
- NeoGraft Hair Transplant
- Non-invasive Rejuvenation
- Nose Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- University of Michigan Plastic Surgery
- The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1999
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Plastic SurgeonsAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
Articles and Publications
- Burtis WJ, Fodero JP, Gaich G, Debeyssey M, Stewart AF; Preliminary characterization of circulation amino-and -carboxy-terminal fragments of parathyroid hormone-related peptide in humoral hypercalcemia of malignancy; Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism; 75(4):1110-114, 1992 OctoberOrloff JJ, Soifer NE, Fodero JP, Dann P, Burtis WJ; Accumulation of carboxy-terminal fragments of parathyroid hormone-related proteins in renal failure; Kidney International; 43(6):1371-1376, 1993 JuneFodero JP, Chung KC, Ognenovski VM; Flexor Tenosynovitis in the hand caused by Mycobacterium Terrae; Annals of Plastic Surgery; accepted for publication 1998 September
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Dr. Joseph P. Fodero's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. Joseph P. Fodero | Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. Joseph P. Fodero's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fodero
Get to know Plastic Surgeon Dr. Joseph P. Fodero, who serves patients in Florham Park, New Jersey.
Men and women from the Morristown area can look their best and enhance their self-confidence with expert cosmetic treatments and surgeries from Dr. Fodero, a board-certified plastic surgeon who has been in practice since 1999. He is the Owner of Northeastern Plastic Surgery in Florham Park, New Jersey.
From noninvasive SculpSure® fat reduction treatments to breast surgery and tummy tucks, Dr. Fodero and his team provide a comprehensive range of cosmetic procedures designed to help patients achieve their aesthetic goals. They treat all patients with the utmost respect and care, using only the finest surgical enhancements and treatments.
Named one of the Top Plastic Surgeons in New Jersey for Rhinoplasty, Breast Augmentation & Body Sculpting, Dr. Fodero also provides his services at several medical centers in the area, including Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center in Summit.
The doctor’s acclaimed career in medicine began after he earned his medical degree from the Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut. He then went on to complete his residency in integrated plastic surgery at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
An active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, he is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, whose mission is to promote safe, ethical, efficacious plastic surgery to the public by maintaining high standards for the education, examination, certification, and continuous certification of plastic surgeons as specialists and subspecialists.
Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body. It can be divided into two main categories - reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery. A plastic surgeon’s primary responsibility is performing surgical and non-surgical procedures and they use a variety of reparative and reconstructive techniques to get the job done. Dr. Fodero studies emerging technologies and best practices and uses his many years of experience to identify the best procedures to help patients look and feel incredible.
In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
- What is a High-risk Pregnancy?
Pregnancy is considered high-risk if there are specific challenges during or after delivery, and special monitoring is required for either mother or the child if the pregnancy is deemed high-risk. The mother or the baby may have increased risk of developing health issues and may need special care....
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Here Are Some Natural Remedies for Indigestion
Indigestion, also known as dyspepsia, is an uncomfortable feeling or pain that is felt in the upper abdomen between your breast bone and the navel. Indigestion typically develops soon after a meal, especially if it is a fatty or a spicy meal. However, indigestion can also be triggered by many other...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Matthew S. Coons MD2333 MORRIS AVE UNION NJ 07083
- Dr. Matthew R. Kaufman M.D.30 Rehill Avenue Somerville New Jersey 08876
- Dr. Larry Phillip Weinstein MD385 Route 24 Chester NJ 07930
- Azra Ashaf10 Lafayette Avenue Morristown New Jersey 7960
- Dr. Dominick Imundi Golio M.D.415 Totowa Road Totowa NJ 07512