Dr. Aimee Harris-Newon, Psy.D, DABPS, C.Ht.
Psychologist | Clinical1 Tiffany Pt Suite 111 Bloomingdale IL, 60108
Dr. Aimee Harris-Newon Psy.D., DABPS, C.HT. is a double board certified integrative and interventional psychologist, entrepreneur, author, speaker, and master success coach. She's considered an expert in integrative health and believes in a holistic approach-treating the body and the mind.
She leads a very successful integrative and functional health and wellness practice, serving clients locally and internationally. She and her multidisciplinary team focus on wellness, preventive care and coaching to help people live healthier, happier and more satisfying lives. What makes her truly unique and exceptional is her broad and deep skill set and her approach to health and wellness.
As the founder and director of Dr. Aimee and Associates, and now The Center for Integrative and Functional Health and Wellness, Dr. Aimee Harris-Newon and her team of experts don't just treat symptoms, they solve health problems, create better outcomes and change lives.
As a coach, Dr. Aimee Harris-Newon has worked with individuals and corporations including FedEx, UPS, McDonald's, Red Bull and the U.S. Army. She is a frequent speaker at Harvard and regularly appears on television news shows such as ABC, NBC, and FOX. Dr. Aimee Harris-Newon also hosts the popular radio show, Mind Over Matters on AM 820, which airs every Sunday morning at 10 a.m. CST.
Education and Training
Illinois School Prof. Psych. Psy.D. 1997
Faculty Titles & Positions
- founder and director Dr. Aimee and Associates - Present
- Founder and Director The Center for Integrative and Functional Health and Wellness -
Articles and Publications
- She wrote a best-selling book in 2022 called Lifeworks: An Integrative Approach to Health and Happiness which is available on Amazon.
What do you attribute your success to?
- She attributes her success to having a huge passion for health and wellness. She has been focused on health her entire life. Her family members struggled with chronic illnesses that could have been treated from a functional health perspective, and weren\'t. That was a big driving force to get me in to integrative medicine.\"When you heal a person, you can heal a family. When you heal a family, you can heal a community.\"
Areas of research
- She does public speaking on integrative pain management, immune disorders, neuropathy, and regenerative medicine. She previously spoke at Harvard on integrative healthcare.
Dr. Aimee Harris-Newon, Psy.D, DABPS, C.Ht.'s Practice location
Bloomingdale, IL 60108Get Direction
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Persistent and Dry Cough: What to Do?
There are two types of cough: dry and productive. When you cough and mucus or phlegm is expelled, then it is a productive cough. A dry cough, on the other hand, can be caused by a random tickle, allergy, or dry air. There are natural remedies that can be used to relieve a cough. Home Remedies for...
- Alongside Lupus: Digital Companionship for Lupus Patients
Lupus has been discussed on television shows like House M.D, E.R, in movies like Gross Anatomy, and even in entertainment news with headlines reading Selena Gomez’ Lupus. But, not everyone knows exactly what lupus is. Despite the mentions of lupus in some television shows, movies and headlines,...
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
Most women that have uterine fibroids do not experience any symptoms. And their condition doesn’t require treatment. Nevertheless, one in every female of childbearing age suffers from significant symptoms. The signs and symptoms associated with uterine fibroids might vary depending on size,...
- Vitamin D Pills Can Help Reduce the Pain Caused By Menstruation
A study conducted by Italian researchers has shown that a single dose of vitamin D may reduce the pain experienced during menstrual cycles in women, and help them to avoid taking pain killers. In this study, the researchers studied the effect of vitamin D on 40 women between the ages of 18-years-old...
- Dr. James N. Watzke PH.D.1 South 376 Summit Ave Oakbrook Terrace IL 60181
- Dr. Karen Lynn Cassiday PH.D.1500 Skokie Blvd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Camille Ference PHD161 N Marion St Oak Park IL 60301
- Sarah Greene-Falk2568 Midland Dr Naperville IL 60564
- Dr. Brandi Boan PSYD1710 N. Randall Rd Elgin Il 60123
- Dr. Lori Bolnick PSY.D.1821 Walden Office Sq Schaumburg IL 60173