Dr. Denise Klinkner is a general surgeon practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Klinkner specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Klinkner provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 2001
University of Mn Med Sch 2001
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Molecular and cellular basis of congenital heart disease.
- The molecular basis of congenital heart disease.
- Strangulated bowel as an unusual complication of neonatal congenital diaphragmatic hernia: a case report and literature review.
- Definitive airway management after prehospital supraglottic rescue airway in pediatric trauma.
- The utility of ERCP in pediatric pancreatic trauma.
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, General Surgery
- Med Coll Wisconsin
Dr. Denise Barbara Klinkner M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Denise Barbara Klinkner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- Harish N. Nirujogi9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Semeret Munie M.D.2540 Rochester Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Mary Otterson MDFroedtert & Med College Clin - West Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Joseph C Battista MD3070 N 51st St Milwaukee WI 53210
- Dr. Craig A Siverhus M.D.2350 N Lake Dr Milwaukee WI 53211
- Dr. Julie A Kepple MD13430 N Meridian Street Carmel IN 46032