Haleh Merat DDS
Dentist6105 Snell Ave Suite 105 San Jose CA, 95123
Dr. Haleh Merat is a General Dentist serving the San Jose area for more than 20 years. Dr. Merat is experienced in Crowns and Bridges, Implants, Veneers and Whitening. Dr. Merat is a member of the American ...
Education and Training
Medical College of Virginia D.D.S. 1991
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns And Bridges
- Re-contouring Excessive Or Uneven Gums
- Root Canal Therapy & Treatment
- Scaling And Root Planning
- Flap Surgery
- Jaw / Tmj Dysfunction
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberSanta Clara County Dental Society
- Professional MemberCalifornia Dental Association
- University of California at Los Angeles Advanced General Dentistry
Haleh Merat DDS's Practice location
Haleh Merat DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Merat
- Devin h.
Awesome Dental Experience!.
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dr. Mervyn Charles Chang DDS2211 Moorpark Ave San Jose CA 95128
- Dieulien Tong D.D.S.228 N Jackson Ave San Jose California 95116
- David H Korb DDS6105 Snell Ave San Jose CA 95123
- Kevin Vu DMD2090 N. Capitol Ave. San Jose CA 95132
- Dr. John M Pisacane DMD1245 Lincoln Ave. San Jose CA 95125
- Bashar Azar DDS1250 Oak Mead Parkway Sunnyvale CA 94085