Dr. Moon Cha is a Dentist practicing in Newark, DE. Dr. Cha specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Changes in gut mucosal nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity after thermal injury
- High-fat diet feeding reduces the diurnal variation of plasma leptin concentration in rats.
- Energy restriction dilutes the changes related to dietary fat type in membrane phospholipid fatty acid composition in rats.
- Mouse sperm protein sp56 is a component of the acrosomal matrix.
- High-fat hypocaloric diet modifies carbohydrate utilization of obese rats during weight loss.
- Phase diagram of a disordered boson Hubbard model in two dimensions.
- Initiative for the terminally ill on Medicare.
- Cascaded phase shift and intensity modulation in aperiodic quasi-phase-matched gratings.
- Nonlinear ellipsometric method for measuring second-order cascaded phase shift.
- [Determination of aucubin in Plantago asiatica L., P. major L. and P. depressa Willd. by HPLC].
- Matrix metalloproteinases are less essential for the in-situ gelatinolytic activity in heart muscle than in skeletal muscle.
- Green tea consumption, abdominal obesity as related factors of lacunar infarction in Korean women.
- Epinephrine-induced MMP expression is different between skeletal fibroblasts and myoblasts.
- Meat Science and Muscle Biology Symposium: manipulating meat tenderness by increasing the turnover of intramuscular connective tissue.
- Modelling quality variations in commercial Ontario pork production.
Dr. Moon Cha, D.M.D.'s Practice location
Newark, DE 19711Get Direction
Newark, DE 19702Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Moon Cha, D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Moon Cha, D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cha
Get to know Dentist Dr. Moon Cha, who serves patients throughout the State of Delaware.
Dr. Cha is a dentist who is currently serving patients’ dental needs within a network of family dental offices in Delaware, including: Bear-Glasgow Dental (Newark), West Dover Dental (Dover), and Peninsula Dental (Millsboro). The dental offices offer a wide variety of dental services, including general, family, cosmetic, pediatric, sedation, and true sleep dentistry.
On the subject of his educational background, Dr. Cha obtained his bachelor’s degree from the University of Delaware. Following his undergraduate degree, he went on to graduate from the Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry, earning his Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry degree. Prior to beginning his career in dentistry, he completed a general practice residency at Christiana Care Hospital.
In order to stay up-to-date on the latest information and best practices in the dental community, he actively maintains membership with the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry. He is also a certified Invisalign provider.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. Dentists diagnose and treat dental issues and help patients develop better oral hygiene regimens. They clean teeth, correct bite issues, perform surgeries and extractions, and perform other duties to ensure that the teeth and mouth are healthy.
Apart from dentistry, Dr. Cha enjoys playing soccer and golf in addition to spending time with his wife and three children. He is fluent in Korean.
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Charles Evans DMD LLC7 Benson Ave Pennsville NJ 08070
- Steven Eli Chamish DDS92 Reads Way New Castle DE 19720
- Dr. Albert John Schmitt MD413 McFarlan Road KENNETT SQUARE PA 19248
- Dr. Jordan Grant D.M.D.5000 Chichester Ave Aston PA 19014
- Dr. Hope Diane Thomas-glavin DDS5317 Limestone Rd Wilmington DE 19808
- Jashank Sampat DMD5000 CHICHESTER AVE UPPER CHICHESTER PA 19014