Dr. Lesley Smallwood Walsh M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine1301 Medical Center Dr 4648 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Lesley Lirette is a board-certified anesthesiologist and practices at the Ochsner Baptist Pain Management Center. She received her medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Ce ...
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Tulane University Affiliated Hospitals
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Lesley Smallwood Walsh M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232 Get Direction
New Orleans, LA 70112 Get Direction
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70115 Get Direction
Dr. Lesley Smallwood Walsh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walsh
- Walking the Emotional Tightrope of Nursing
A long-standing job in its own right, nursing has for decades provided the awe-inspiring medium between a patient and the care they require. In addition to many difficult and potentially stress-inducing work requirements, a nurse must be able to operate in such an environment whilst remaining...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- W. Bradley Worthington Nashville Tennessee
- Dr. Carl Stanberry MD 3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Dr. Christina Reiter MD 801 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Gilberto Carrero M.D. 3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Dr. Stephanie Anne Bouvier M.D. 2601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Stephen Santi M.D. 110 29th Ave N Nashville TN 37203