Dr. Kerry L. Loveland, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA, 93636
Dr. Kerry Loveland is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Loveland specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Loveland tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Loveland treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Dr. Kerry L. Loveland, MD's Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Modesto, CA 95356Get Direction
MADERA, CA 93636Get Direction
- Coping with Breast Cancer Radiation Therapy
One of the most common treatment modalities for breast cancer is radiation therapy, but patients may have problems coping with its undesirable effects. Breast cancer is a type of cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts. It is one of the most common cancers in women. Radiation is a choice of...
- Ovarian Cancer: Remembering Coretta Scott King
The United States recently honored the memory of Martin Luther King Jr. and all that was accomplished during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s. This year, King’s daughter, Bernice King, asked citizens across the nation to remember her mother as well, without whom there might not be...
- Treatments for Ear Infections
The aim of treating ear infections is to treat the ear infection before complications such as deafness arise. Treatment involves reducing the inflammation and gets rid of the organisms causing the ear infection.Most ear infections resolve on their own, but the best treatment will vary from person to...
- What Is Blount’s Disease: Symptoms and Treatment
Blount's DiseaseBlount's disease is a growth disorder that causes the lower leg bones to bow outward. Although this disorder can affect people any time during growth stages, it is more commonly seen in adolescents and children who are younger than 4 years old.It is important to note that Blount’s...
- What Conditions Does a Bone Doctor Treat?
What is a bone doctor?A bone doctor is also known as an orthopedist or an orthopedic surgeon. Bone doctors specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, diseases, and conditions. Their practice is also seen in other areas, such as pediatrics, sports medicine, trauma,...
- What Is Talipes Equinovarus and How Is It Treated?
IntroductionTalipes equinovarus (TEV) or commonly known as clubfoot, is a congenital foot and ankle deformity. Infants born with this deformity show a foot that is turned inward. In severe cases, the bottom of a newborn's foot faces upward or sideways. In spite of the deformity, clubfoot during...
- Dr. Jon Oda M.D.9300 Valley Children?s Place Madera California 93636
- Dr. Joseph A Gerardi D.O.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93636
- Dr. Jill Christine Friebele M.D.9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA 93636
- Dr. Purushottam Arjun Gholve M.D.9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL # FE10 MADERA CA 93636
- Dr. Thu-ba Leba MD9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA 93636
- Dr. Candice Odette Mcdaniel MD9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93636