Dr. Zareen Zaidi MD
Internist18550 Us Highway 441 Mount Dora FL, 32757
Dr. Zareen Zaidi is an internist practicing in Mount Dora, FL. Dr. Zaidi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Zaidi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- 2009 Best Oral Paper Presenter, International Conference on Medical Educati
- Physical Exams, General Care
Dr. Zareen Zaidi MD's Practice location
Mount Dora, FL 32757Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20037Get Direction
Dr. Zareen Zaidi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaidi
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- When Is it Food Poisoning?
Food poisoning, or food borne illness, is a disease caused by eating food contaminated with infectious microorganisms or toxins. The infectious organism can be bacteria, a virus, or a parasite. Poisoning is very common in meat, chicken, fish, and eggs. But it may also be found in other food items,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Dr. Raymond Dominick M.D.8404 Us Highway 441 Leesburg FL 34788
- Dr. Jaime C. Gonzalez MD265 W. State Road 50 Clermont Florida 34711
- Dr. Hasib Ibne-Rasa M.D.1540 International Parkway Lake Mary Florida 32746
- Dr. Paramita Ghosh MD1920 Don Wickham Drive Clermont Florida 34711
- Dr. John Hayes M.D.1865 Nightingale Ln Tavares FL 32778
- Dr. Digesh Chokshi M.D.1002 S Dillard St Winter Garden FL 34787