Dr. Charmaine Lanjopoulos is a Chiropractor practicing in Grand Ledge, MI. Dr. Lanjopoulos specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lanjopoulos seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Charmaine Lanjopoulos D.C.'s Practice location
Grand Ledge, MI 48837 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Charmaine Lanjopoulos D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Charmaine Lanjopoulos D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Jasmine L. Hornberger D.C. 1428 Waverly Street Grand Haven MI 49417
- Dr. Paul Jeremy Mcallister D.C. 5732 Williams Lake Road Waterford MI 48329
- Dr. Megan Elizabeth Baginski D.C. 5021 W. Saint Joseph Hwy Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Tyson Avery Carter D.C. 5021 W. Saint Joseph Hwy Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Jeffrey Harold Limonoff D.C. 411 W Lake Lansing Rd East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Megan Patrick D.C. 2045 Abbot Road East Lansing Michigan 48823