Dr. David R Lindgren MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. David Lindgren is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Lindgren specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Lindgren can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Lindgren can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1975
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1975
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Exempla St Joseph Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
Dr. David R Lindgren MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. David R Lindgren MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lindgren
- What Is Syphilis All About?
Sexually transmitted infections are one of the worst forms of infections transmitted from one person to another during sexual contact. There are various ways through which the infection can spread from one person to another, including vaginal sex, oral and anal sex. Sexually transmitted infections...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- Can I Get Pregnant if I'm Older Than 35-years-old?
Women who want to get pregnant, but are older than 35-years-old are commonly weary about possible complications if they become pregnant. There are many women who have given birth to healthy babies when they were in their late 30s and even 40s. However, there are a few risks to a pregnancy if the...
- Dr. Robert E Stocker MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Nathan David Lee M.D.251 County Road 120 Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Catherine A Matuska MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Lydia M Wade M.D.1900 Centra Care Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Stacia S Anderson MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Charles J Snow MD1406 SIXTH AVE N ST CLOUD MN 56303