Carla Kelly is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Daphne, AL. Carla is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Kelly can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Kelly will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Carla Fisher Kelly P.T.'s Practice location
Daphne, AL 36526Get Direction
Mandeville, LA 70471Get Direction
Mrs. Carla Fisher Kelly P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Do I Get Tan Without the Sun?
There are several alternatives to a safe tan, and that includes bronzers. Tanning products are generally classified into two types:...
- Health Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
In simple layman terms, bariatric surgery is weight loss surgery. Its main purpose is the reduction of the fat around the stomach in safe amounts. The weight loss is achieved by use of what is known as a gastric band, or removing a portion of the stomach. The removal of the stomach portion is also...
- Do You Suffer from Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is also referred to as sleepiness or drowsiness. It is a state of having a strong desire to sleep or sleeping for unusually long periods of time. The term somnolence comes from the Latin word somnus, which means sleep. Somnolence can be accompanied by signs of...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Survivors and Soulmates
“Every 3 minutes, a woman learns she has breast cancer. She is a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am that woman. Every 13 minutes, a woman dies of the disease. I will not be that woman. I will survive.” This is a message by writer and fashion stylist Meredith Gray in the documentary...
- Town Rallies for Boy Who Suffers with Muscular Dystrophy
Christian Dunn is a 2-year-old with a rare form of congenital muscular dystrophy called Congenital LMNA muscular dystrophy. Christian’s muscular dystrophy weakens his muscles as time progresses. He is unable to sit unassisted, Christian can’t stand, and he will never walk. ...
- Kristye Hall Chastang RPT39821 Duffee Ln Bay Minette AL 36507
- Cheryl Lambert Thames PT2006 Airport Blvd. Mobile AL 36607
- Ms. Julie M Demarest PHYSICAL THERAPIST4320 Winding Way Mobile AL 36693
- Mrs. Katherine Rosman Moore DPT1903 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Mrs. Denise Bergeron Young PT3202 Old Shell Road Mobile AL 36607
- Elizabeth T Kennedy PT1504 Spring Hill Ave Mobile AL 36604