Dr. Douglas D Hage MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)7020 Erie Rd Derby NY, 14047
Dr. Douglas Hage is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Derby, NY. Dr. Hage specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hage can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hage can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Central Del Este (Uce)- Esc De Med- San Pedro De MacOris 1982
- Kaleida Hlth Sys-Buffalo Gen, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Lutheran Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Lutheran Med Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Douglas D Hage MD's Practice location
Derby, NY 14047Get Direction
Dr. Douglas D Hage MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hage
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- High-Risk Pregnancy: What Does This Mean?
A pregnancy is considered high-risk when either the mother or the baby have a higher chance of medical complications. High-risk pregnancies require closer monitoring and care, to make sure both the mom and baby stay healthy throughout the entire pregnancy.Risk factors that would make doctor's label...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
According to a new study, women who sought treatment for the different symptoms of uterine fibroids, such as heavy bleeding and pain, have a better quality of life after the treatment. Women who had hysterectomy reported that they would have put off the procedure for a longer period, when compared...
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Dr. Samuel Saleeb MD2121 Main Street Buffalo New York 14214
- Dr. Homayara Haque Aziz MD219 Bryant St Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Scott Jeffrey Zuccala D.O.4154 Mckinley Pkwy Buffalo NY 14219
- Dr. Suzanne C Griffith MDOne Monroeville Center Monroeville PA 15146
- Dr. August A Bruno M.D.410 Abbott Rd Buffalo NY 14220
- Dr. Vanessa M Barnabei MDFroedtert & Med College Clin - East Milwaukee WI 53226