Dr. Avinash Narayana D.O.
Surgeon | Surgical Critical Care2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI, 48202
Dr. Avinash Narayana is a general surgeon practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Narayana specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Narayana provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 2008
Dr. Avinash Narayana D.O.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
Wayne, MI 48184Get Direction
BISMARCK, ND 58501Get Direction
Dr. Avinash Narayana D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Narayana
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- What to Expect After Gallbladder Surgery
The Gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is located below the liver. It is found on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to take and store the fluid that is released from the liver to help in digestion (bile). The surgical procedure that is used to extract a damaged...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendix FactsThe appendix is also known as acecal appendix and sometimes the vermiform appendix. It is small in size with a finger-shaped pouch attached to the large intestines right at the bottom side of the belly.The lower tip of the appendiz is found 2cm below the ileocecal valve, which...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- Dr. Shivana N. Prakash MD43311 Commons Drive Clinton Township Michigan 48038
- Dr. Yanira Perez M.D.850 S ATLANTIC BLVD Monterey Park CA 91754
- Dr. David L Chengelis MD3535 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Susan Joan Seman DO6900 Orchard Lake Road West Bloomfield Illinois 48322
- Dr. Semeret Munie M.D.2540 Rochester Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Ashley Sachtleben DO701 West Front Street Traverse City Michigan 49684